Initial rent up services include:
- Walk home with the owner and give our opinion of what we believe the home may need to ensure it is “rent ready” along with our opinion of what the rent and deposits should be set at. We have a database of trusted vendors at your disposal for any maintenance, cleaning, painting or yard care you may need help with. Take pictures for Advertising (video tours also available).
- Advertise your home on the following Websites
- Sandco Properties web site at WWW.SandcoProperties.com
- Military Automated Housing Referral Network web site at WWW.AHRN.com
- Tacoma-Seattle Craigslist , Zillow, Trulia, Zumper, Abodo, Hotpads, ClassifiedAds, Walk Score, Oodle, Front Door and many, many more sites.
- Place a Sandco Properties, Inc. For Rent sign on the property.
- Meet prospective residents at the home to show for rent, prescreen and obtain completed applications with applicable fees due.
- Professionally screen the application, to include:
- Credit check
- Check the Criminal History
- Screen for Evictions
- Income verification
- Verify the Rental history
- Negotiate lease terms and have the residents fully sign a lease package that includes:
- Lease outlining terms, rents, deposits and the landlord / resident responsibilities.
- Move in inspection form with corresponding pictures of the home at move in.
- Required lead & mold addendums and pamphlets.
- Any addendums needed: Pet, roommate, cable, smoking, apartment or HOA rules, etc…
- Receipt for all monies collected and outline of payment plans (if any).
- Provide to owners portal, a scan of all documents, move in pictures and a complete reconciliation of funds collected and dispersed.
Above service performed for 1/2 full months rent when the following services are included in the contract.
Monthly Property Management Services include:
- Collect the monthly rent (we also except credit cards, Paylease & EBTs).
- Issue notices as needed (rent increase, Inspections, 3 day notices to pay or vacate, etc…)
- Coordinate any legal actions needed (notices to comply, evictions, etc…)
- Coordinate maintenance requests.
- Process payments for: Maintenance, common utilities, legal services, HOA payments.
- Provide monthly reconciliation reports of all activity on your property.
- Evaluate and advise as to when rent increases may or may not be warranted.
- Coordinate move out inspections with pictures and reconcile resident deposits as required by the Landlord-Tenant Act
- Provide financial reports for tax purposes.
Property Management Services performed for 10% of the income plus 50% of all late fees collected.