Easy and Convenient Storage Shed Rentals!Delivered and left on your property, use at your own convenience!
Easy and Convenient Storage Shed Rentals!
Need more space? Rent a storage shed! These are new, high quality storage sheds built right here in Western Washington by Sandco Properties, Inc. Forget the hassle of driving to a storage locker, keep your items safe on your own property! Quality roofing and siding protect your valuables from the elements, Sturdy, 6′ wide roll-up door with latching handle (space for a lock), skid plate at entrance. These sheds have a minimum 6 month lease. Units delivered and placed where you choose!
Available to the public in the following areas only (we deliver):
- Pierce County
- South King County
- North Thurston County
Minimum 6 month lease. $99.00 per month to rent plus a one-time $125.00 delivery fee (which also covers removal). Other terms apply regarding property owner’s approval, access and placement.
To rent a Storage Shed, you can call 253-475-4557, or fill out the form below.
To download a damage waiver, click here.
Sheds are managed by Sandco Properties, Inc. for F&S Solutions
Storage Shed Rental Criteria/Request
- Price: $99 per month plus a one-time $125 set-up fee (which covers delivery and removal).
- Property owner approval & waiver: If you are a renter, we require written approval and a signed waiver from the property owner prior to delivery.
- Home Owners Associations: If you are part of a home owners association/gated community (a renter or owner), we will require written association approval prior to delivery.
- Insurance: The shed and any contents are not insured against damages of any type, we recommend you purchase your own insurance (contact your insurance company for this).
- Storage: It is prohibited from using shed for storage of illegal substance, criminal activities, a business, additional housing for people, pets etc.
- Delivery/Pick-up of shed: We require an adult present at time of delivery and pickup. A condition report will be completed upon delivery and removal by yourself and the contractor delivering/picking up the shed, which will need to be signed and dated giving you possession or relinquishing possession of shed. Lessee(s) need to provide their own lock.
- Setting/location of shed on property: Ground should be reasonably level. Upon delivery or pickup of shed, we will not remove or replace any fences, gates etc.